About this search
- ON IT
Local Info in Running routes
running like a girl
this girl can
- Be fairly central or easy to get too
- Please provide a good description of the route
- I'd love it if it had a few hills in it also
Hey all! I am a big runner and I'm training for Barcelona marathon which is in a couple of months. However, I haven't lived in London long and the routes that I am currently doing have grown a bit boring (Tower Bridge to Westminster and back - 6mile/10k loop). Can other peeps out there suggest something new and a bit more exciting for me. I'm looking for anything from 8 - 15 miles. Thanks!
Finds on this search are hidden
Struggling to find what you need online?With Digle, people search for you whatever you need. Just relax, create a Digle search and our finders will do the work for you!
Too busy to search? Tired of constantly comparing prices? Don’t want the hassle of trawling through result pages? Try Digle.
Search created successfully
- Your search is being distributed to the best Finders on Digle.
- You'll get notified as soon as people start to work on it and submit Finds.
- Select a winner and enjoy your find.
Search saved successfully
Search deleted successfully
Sending your search
Request a new search
Be precise as possible to get the best results
Add a New Category
New category name:
Choose the parent category:
Select a category...