About this search
- ON IT
Local Info in Bars, Clubs & Nightlife
- Must have live music; bands, pianos, jazz, blues - ANYTHING
- Be close to Charing Cross Station, Central London
Please help me to find a good bars nears Charing Cross that offer live music on a Friday night. I am open to any type of music BUT my friend does play teh guitar so maybe a live band would be preferable.
Finds on this search are hidden
Soho is considered a good music area. It's only 10 mins from charing cross station and there's a lot to choose from in a small area. Unfortunately there is much around charing cross station. I've attached a list of the top places. Ronnie scotts looks good if you like jazz. It's been there since 1958. Hope this helps.
Struggling to find what you need online?With Digle, people search for you whatever you need. Just relax, create a Digle search and our finders will do the work for you!
Too busy to search? Tired of constantly comparing prices? Don’t want the hassle of trawling through result pages? Try Digle.
Search created successfully
- Your search is being distributed to the best Finders on Digle.
- You'll get notified as soon as people start to work on it and submit Finds.
- To achieve the best results, please rate each find and pay attention to the questions from finders in your search chatroom.
- Select a winner and enjoy your find.
Search saved successfully
Search deleted successfully
Sending your search
Request a new search
Be precise as possible to get the best results
Add a New Category
New category name:
Choose the parent category:
Select a category...