About this search
- ON IT
People on this search:
Review or Advice in Dresses
- Include information/advice on how to achieve this
- If not, the best adjustable form to achieve this
- Links to purchase
- Advise to use pins
Is it possible to drape in an adjustable dress form? I see gaps in places where the pins usually would keep the drape block in place. Or is it possible to cover the form and then draw the seam lines? Where I live, I can only buy this kind of dress from models which are pretty expensive.
Finds on this search are hidden
@SewingJulie - I have read around a number of forums and the general consensus is that it is impossible to drape on a adjustable dress form due the differences in body shapes to your own. I saw a suggestions to buy these pads and have them professionally added to your adjustable form (yourself or professionally) to make it into your shape and from there, you can drape.
Struggling to find what you need online?With Digle, people search for you whatever you need. Just relax, create a Digle search and our finders will do the work for you!
Too busy to search? Tired of constantly comparing prices? Don’t want the hassle of trawling through result pages? Try Digle.
Search created successfully
- Your search is being distributed to the best Finders on Digle.
- You'll get notified as soon as people start to work on it and submit Finds.
- To achieve the best results, please rate each find and pay attention to the questions from finders in your search chatroom.
- Select a winner and enjoy your find.
Search saved successfully
Search deleted successfully
Sending your search
Request a new search
Be precise as possible to get the best results
Add a New Category
New category name:
Choose the parent category:
Select a category...